Rachel Thompson

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


At the end of the book, do you feel hope for the characters? I have hope for all the characters. Especially for Kai and Sienna. This was definitely a good read and I look forward to reading the second book in the series.

What are your concerns about this book? My concern is the ending. It was too easy, almost to the point of boring

What are the most revealing scenes? The changing from human to animal. The author's description makes this to be a personal process. The reader becomes a spectator. I liked it very much.

Did you find any flaws in the book? No, did not find any flaws. The characters, setting and plot were all well-developed and executed.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment