Rachel Thompson

Review - Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What was the main character like? Eric comes across as a drunk first. But as you learn more about his PTSD, you tend to feel empathy for him and want to make sure he gets the answers he needs.

Is the title a good one or a poor one and why? The title fits the story so well. It was perfect and in some ways, the story moved the reader into a running pace as well.

What is stronger in the book: plot or character development? The book club members and I are drawn on this. Some of us believe the plot is strongest while others believe character development is strongest. Whether it was intentional or not, I will leave that up to the author or future readers to answer.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment