Rachel Thompson

Review: Marching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? Why Caesar. Why not Genghis Khan or Joan of Ark or any other warrior in history.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? Honestly, no I do not think I could write something as well. Peake created something that will stay with me years down the road.

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised? I was a little of both. Surprised that it ending so quickly but it ended like I expected.

Is the story plot or character driven? I feel the story is more plot driven. The characters are great but with out the plot the characters are nothing.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment