Rachel Thompson

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you could continue the story, what events would you include? No I would not continue the story. Robinson sums everything up nicely.

What is the time period in which the book happens? This is happening during the author’s mid-life staring in the 1980’s

What was the problem in the book, and how was it solved? The problem is mid-life. Really cannot solve the problem. Problem goes from mid-life to old age.

List the five major events in the story in the correct order. The author realized that his butt has sagged, questions "was my cute little butt just a figment of my imagination". My aching all over body, wondering what I did for the new aches and pains; Sex and the middle age, being creative with sex; Feet of agony, learning they never stop hurting; A pair of bifocals, no I do NOT need glasses

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment