Rachel Thompson

Murder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas

Murder on the First Day of ChristmasMurder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised? I expected the ending. It had to be written in this way to ensure all loose ends were tied up.

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? Why she picked the Birmingham area? Where she got the ideas for the Christmas themes in decorating.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? No, I do not think I would change a thing.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? I did not like the cover or title. The story takes place in a warm winter climate. The snow on the cover makes me think the location will be somewhere cold.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment