Rachel Thompson

The Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich

The Silver SphereThe Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


What do you think about the action of this novel? Everyone fights evil on a daily basis. Some of the battles involved people while others involved temptations.

Did you find this book a quick read? Why or why not? I did not have for force myself to read the book, but it was not a quick read. I just could not get into some bits of the story.

Were you glad you read this book? Personally, it does not matter if the book is a raving success or a trash-can flop. I am always glad I read the book.

Would you recommend it to a friend? I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys fantasy or YA. If these genres are not your normal reading then I do not recommend this book.

Do you want to read more work by this author? I will look and decide once future books published. I cannot say yes I will but I cannot say no I will not. It all depends on what the book is about.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment